a home of our own
A campaign to support habitat in reaching more families in need.
• Consolidate operations into one location
• Reduce overall operating costs by over 20%
• Eliminate on-going office & storage rental costs
• Create a healthier more sustainable affiliate
• Serve more families annually with housing solutions
Move our administrative operations to the new ReStore location, a property we have already purchased with room for future expansions.
We need your help to raise $550,000 by the end of the year.
COMPLETEDThrough a low-interest USDA loan, we purchased a commercial location containing a building with more square footage for the ReStore. This parcel has room for future expansions to the ReStore, as well as room to expand the building for the relocation of administration operations.
Move the ReStore from rented space on Woodmere to a more open location in our permanent building on Rice Street.
- Grand Opening in August 2019
- ReStore donations increased by 20%
- ReStore revenues by more than 20%
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Expand the ReStore location to accommodate administrative offices and build an additional storage facility to unite all operations on the same property in 2020.
- Reduced operating costs
- Serve more families in need of safe and affordable housing
make your gift a lasting memory
For the A Home of Our Own Capital Campaign commemorative naming opportunities are available for interested donors. We would like the opportunity to acknowledge your major gift at one of these giving levels. You may also choose to honor family or friends or create a lasting memorial through naming rights.
|Naming Opportunity||Gift Amount|
|Administrative & Executive Office||$50,000|
|Conference & Volunteer Training Center||$25,000|
|Donation Drop-Off Bay||$10,000|
|ReStore Box Truck||$5,000|
Please direct all inquiries to: Sue Cronover, Resource Development Manager, 231-941-4663, ext. 134