Donation Pickup Options
Your ReStore offers two donation pick-up options. Our staff will pick up your large item donation. We have a $10 pick-up charge per address, and your item must be outside or easily accessible. We are generally scheduled two weeks out.
To better serve donors, we have partnered with ReSupply, a veteran owned and operated company working with local movers/haulers who can provide more customized service for a fee. They will schedule a pick-up within 48 hours.
Whichever option you choose, your donated items are delivered to the Traverse City ReStore to help Habitat for Humanity Grand Traverse Region change lives through homeownership.
- ReSupply team pick up your donations and bring them to the ReStore.
- Pickups within 48 hours.
- Any and all items accepted!
- All eligible items are donated while remaining items are ethically disposed of.
- Item retrieval from anywhere including within residence or a storage unit.
- Disassembly of items that need it (except doors, cabinets, or lighting).
- Fee reflects the operating costs and is much smaller than a usual moving company or junk hauler fee. (fee is not tax deductible)
- ReStore staff pick up your donation.
- Schedule now for pickup based on current availability - usually within 1-2 weeks.
- We can only accept items we can sell at our ReStore. Click here for a list.
- All donated items must be outside the home or on the first floor, easily accessible and protected from adverse weather.
- There is a $10 charge per pick-up address.