The ReStore is Open
Hours: Tuesday through Saturday, 10am - 4pm.
We are taking several precautions to keep the ReStore shopping experience safe for our customers, staff and volunteers.
- Everyone is required to wear mouth and nose covering while in the ReStore or at the drop-off entrance.
- Donors and donations are kept separate at time of donation and during the drop-off process.
- All donations are examined prior to acceptance for tears, damage or other issues that would make any item unsuitable or unsafe for resale.
- Accepted upholstered furniture or other soft-surface donations are sanitized with OdoBan and left outside to dry.
- All other donations are placed in the holding area until they are ready to go to the floor.
- All Inventory is sanitized with Neutral Quat disinfectant using disposable rags prior to display on the sales floor.
- Throughout the day, frequently touched surfaces are sanitized with hospital grade disinfectants.
- Every evening, after closing, the store is sanitized and soft surface products on the sales floor are resprayed with OdoBan.
Shopping or donating at the ReStore helps create promote a greener community while helping families realize the dream of homeownership.
10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Visit our new location!
2487 Rice Street
Traverse City, MI 49684
Sign up for our email list. Occasionally, we will send ReStore sales and event news to your inbox.